Message from the Directors
Welcome to OnStage Dance Competition! 2021 marks our 12th season. We are excited to bring you a guaranteed event for your competitive team this season, with our Virtual format! We have had your dancers’ experience in mind when planning all the details of this event and are committed to providing you with the best OnStage experience in our Virtual format. We are accepting limited number of entries to our Virtual event, to ensure the quality experience that you have come to expect from OnStage. Check out or Virtual Event Highlights listed below.
We know first-hand what a meaningful impact the dance competition experience can have on dance students. As the directors of OnStage Productions Dance Competition, we have taken our combined experience as dance students, competitive dancers, dance teachers, choreographers, studio directors & adjudicators to develop a competition focused on dance education that would inspire and encourage dancers.
We are very passionate about Dance Education and know that the competition experience can be a great tool in a dancer’s education. The expectation would be that with each competition comes growth and improvement. We view being the directors of a dance competition as an opportunity to make an impact on a dancer’s growth, both in their art form and in their life skills. Our hope is that when dancers and their teachers leave our competition they have been inspired to forge ahead and set new goals, in order to be the best they can be, in whatever they choose to do!
We look forward to the opportunity to host our new and retuning studios at our virtual event this season, as well as the 2022 season to welcome everyone back to our Live events!
OnStage Virtual Event Highlights
- 3 Experienced & Professional Judges with critiques provided through DRC Video Judge
- Video Submissions through DanceBUG
- Limited Entries Accepted
- Professional & Quality Awards Broadcast with your Dancers’ Experience in Mind
- Judges’ Choice/Special Recognition Awards
- Custom OnStage Pins, Ribbons, Medals & Trophies/Awards
- Recognizing Top 3, Top 5 & Top 10 Soloists & Title Winner for Competitive Level 2 Division, in All Age Divisions
- Overall Awards for Novice, Competitive Level 1 & Competitive Level 2 Classifications for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Highest Marks, in All Age Divisions
- Cash Scholarships
- Party-In-A-Box Delivered to your Studio
- OnStage Virtual Dance Off – recompete for an additional $1,000 in Cash Scholarships
OnStage Live Event Highlights
- Fun Award Ceremonies Featuring the “OnStage” Dance Party with Giveaways
- Teacher Hospitality Lounge with Catered Meals and Refreshments
- DRC Video Judge
- Awarding 1st, 2nd & 3rd Placements in All Categories
- Cash Scholarships for Overall Awards, in All Age Divisions & Levels
- Recognizing the Top 10 Competitive Level 2 Highest Mark Solo Entries in All Age Divisions
- Top Mark of the Competition Awarded in: Novice, Competitive Level 1 & Competitive Level 2
- Proven On Time Event Scheduling ~ Entries Limited to Ensure an Enjoyable, Positive Experience for All!
- Events Hosted in Professional Theatre Venues